studios1.ca UPDATE MAY 16, 2019
I have been presented with last minute unforeseen issues which will impact my availability for the end of May and beginning of June, 2019.
• Both the Swing and Latin 6 week courses initially scheduled to start on Tuesday, May 21 at 6:30PM have been postponed. All registered participants will be contacted directly about the various options. Unfortunately simply delaying the start date conflicts with summer closures.
• Students with existing private lessons that required rescheduling will be notified directly.
• There is no availability for new Private Lessons with the current schedule until the autumn of 2019. However I am trying to accommodate students with access to alternative locations and availability as much as my schedule allows.
• The studios1.ca website will be down for much needed maintenance until early summer.
• I have been asked to host the #danceHamOnt event during Hamilton Arts Week please follow the link for details.
I apologize for the inconvenience these changes may have caused and greatly appreciate everyone's patience as I try to resolve the issues. If you have any questions please contact me directly by phone +1.905.966.1890.